Italy is a dream destination for city breaks, with three of the world's most beautiful cities just three hours from the UK: Rome, where antiquities bask in the sunshine in a colourful and lively metropolis, Florence, thought by many to be the art capital of the world, and unique Venice. Those in search of culture or vibrant modernity may prefer the charms of fashionable Milan or stately Turin, while the intrepid can dive into the colourful chaos of historic Naples.
A large proportion of the country is hilly, and modern Italy is shaped by its natural geography as well as by millennia of turbulent history. Over the last three thousand years, Italy has had a consistently rich culture, producing fine buildings, works of art, and a mythologised history with timeless appeal.
From the jewels of the Italian Riviera to the high slopes of the Abruzzo, the more time you spend in Italy, the more faces you will discover. Italy, and the Italians, are at times cultured and barbaric, modern and surreally old-fashioned, lazy and vibrant, in thrall of the past, and neglectful of it.
Italy means something different to every tourist. Pizza, ruins, great works of art, hot beaches, handsome youths, good wine... The country is an obliging one, and few visitors leave disappointed. If you're looking for one aspect of Italy, you'll find it served on plate, even richer than you expected. And if you are open and receptive, the chances are you'll find much more than you dreamed of.
- Return Economy class Airfare with airport taxes
- 2N Rome stay at Hotel 3* on twin occupancy
- 2N Venice stay at Hotel 3* on twin occupancy
- 1N Florence stay at Hotel 3* on twin occupancy
- Daily Continental Breakfast in the Hotel
- Return Airport transfers on Pvt car
- Half day Rome By night Tour
- Half day Imperial Rome Tour
- Half day City Tour in Pisa
- Gondola Ride in Venice
- Excursion to the Islands of Venice Lagoon
- All Hotel service charges & taxes as on 20 Aug , 09